Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Claudia

Happy 4th Birthday Claudia!


Dear Claudia,

I can't believe that it was four years ago today you were born. Daddy and I were so excited to be having a little baby girl. On your birthday, Daddy and I headed to the hospital early in the morning. We picked what day you were going to be born so we made arrangements for William to stay with your cousins while we were at the hospital. When we got to the hospital, I checked in and received some medicine (this took ALL day). My doctor came in at 5:00 pm to break my water (I know you don't understand this now, but you will one day) and you were born at 6:20 pm. The doctor said that I deserved an award for the quickest labor and delivery! Thank you very much, Claudia. I certainly appreciated your cooperation =).


You were the prettiest little girl. You had the longest eyelashes, your lips were perfectly curved and your fingers and toes were so precious (you looked just like your Mommy!).

Happy Birthday Claudia. We hope this is your best birthday EVER!!!!!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: