Friday, August 08, 2008

I AM A Redneck Part 2

Thought I would share with you some of the pictures we took at the fair.
I really did enjoy myself, especially the combine demolition derby. There's nothing like watching giant pieces of farm machinery smash into each other!


Mimi, Claudia, William and Brian




Guess what everyone is getting for Christmas?




I'm at a loss for words.




Mile high ice cream with Mimi.



Giant Cock (well, that's what is!)



Eating cotton candy after the mile high ice cream.



Only in Indiana would someone name a combine 'BOB".




Holy Kicking Cow, Batman


Claudia and William talking "pig".



Haute Cuisine at it's best!





The sign didn't say anything about hand gestures.....








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you hold Brian's corndog while he got his free prostate exam? :::snicker:::

On Stage said...

Yes, as a matter of fact, I did hold his corndog along with his elephant ears!