Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What In The World?

Yesterday I checked to see who has been reading my blog.

To my surprise, it was more than my usual two readers. It appears that the "I Have A Potty Mouth" post drew in quite a crowd.... Who new that the "Diarrhea Song" had a worldwide fan club?!?

I actually had an asstronomical number of hits from all over the world! Of course, I immediately assumed there was an error. Surely no one would be reading my blog! Especially not people from the other side of the world! I can't even get my family members to read it!

I am not sure what people were searching for that linked them to my blog, butt (ha-ha) somehow they got here and read my crap! As my friend, Brenda, said, "Simple - put in "diarrhea song" and they come a'runnin. LOL (Pun slightly intended)".

Brian thinks people were linked to my posts due to the "Olympic" entries.

I, on the other hand, would like to believe that the world is united by explosive poop!

4 comments:

mommy to an angel said...

you crack yourself up, don't you?!? I can just see you sitting at your computer typing a new blog entry just laughing outloud!
You always make me laugh - thanks!

On Stage said...

I DO crack myself up!

I crack appropriate jokes all day long that the kids don't "get" and snicker to myself. I used to do this when I taught too.

I'm glad that you appreciate my sense of humor. Most people think I'm just warped! Sometimes I'm afraid people will call Child Protective Services! Been lucky so far! Still have the kids and the husband.

Keep laughing- maybe that bag of waters will pop!

Anonymous said...

Because of friends who find poop humor as funny as I do, the word "diarrhea" has been replaced by "butt vomit." Much more vivid mental image, no?

Imagine when I get a call from school...

"Brenda this is ___ at _____ School. Kevin's here in the office and says he doesn't feel well, that he vomited and is having diarrhea."

:::child's voice in background::: No, I SAID I have BUTT VOMIT!

:::sigh::: "Don't let him talk to anyone and I'll be right over to get him."

Yeah. That happened.

Anonymous said...

Where oh where do you find the time to write so much. Keep up the good work--Patty