Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Jordan

Happy Birthday to Jordan


The greatest of all
You get up at 4
Just to play ball


When you help out at home
Watching brothers and sis
The urge to pull out your hair
You somehow resist


We can't believe you're fourteen
Time goes by so fast
Preschool and little kid stuff
That's all in the past


Now it's older kid stuff
That keeps you going out the door
Like softball...softball...and softball some more


You've always been so nice to us
We're glad your name's not Cousin Gus
You're truly the coolest
Never ever a geek


So have a great day and a really great week!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Claudia, William, Aunt Sue and Uncle Brian







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan, you are a poet and you didn't know it!:) It was great visiting with you all on Sat.! I was doing ok with the whole preschool bit, but then I started flipping through Chris' 1st year scrapbook and the waterworks started flowin'! But he's going to love it, so I better focus on that! I'll be thinkin' of you guys tomorrow afternoon....I'll send ya' "mommy strength"...all we have to do is get them in there and then we can bawl when we get to the car! :)

On Stage said...

Thanks Holly!
Actually, Brian is the poet. I can't take credit.

Tomorrow is Claud's first day. Mom and Dad attend with her. Therefore, I have to control the waterworks the whole time I'm at school. I'm afraid I won't be able to do it. I'm sure I won't the only mother with wet eyes.

Please send the "Mommy strength". I will need it the next two days!

Good luck to Chris.

Anonymous said...

That's nice that you get to hang out and see the flow of the day, but that would be a long time to hold it in! But I'm sure everyone will be diggin' in their purses for kleenex! She'll be great!!!:-)