Friday, October 02, 2009

My Favorite!

Dear Claudia,

You crack me up! One of the funny things you do is declare everything as your "favorite". For example, as you open your birthday gifts, you smile and loudly state, "This is my favorite!". On to next gift... "This is my favorite!". And so on...

Last week at the grocery store you asked what the purple round vegetable was. I told you it was a head of red cabbage. You insisted I was wrong because it was not red, it was purple (as in DUH.... are you color blind, Mom?) Once you had adequately proven me wrong, you loudly declared your love of purple cabbages...

"OH, purple cabbages. They are my F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E!"

So I suggested we buy one. We could make stuffed cabbages, slaw, kraut, soup ... After I ran through my verbal list of cabbage foods, you made a face and said that you didn't like any of those icky foods.

"But Claudia, I thought cabbage was your favorite?"

"IT IS, MOM!"

Okay then.

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

So very cute!!!! Thanks for the laugh! ;0)

Mrs. Nurse Boy

On Stage said...

Today's supper comment from Claudia.... My favorite ceral is Lucky Charms because it has marshmallows in it, but I've never tried it.

On Stage said...

"cereal"... left out an "e".