Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just a Little Hint....



Dear Daddy,

I drew a picture for you this morning.
Can you guess who it is?
It's Minnie Mouse!

Love,

Claudia
Note: Claudia has been saving her money in a pink Easter bucket for a long time so we can go to Walt Disney World. She often empties the bucket, sorts the coins and bills and asks if she has enough money for the trip. I keep telling her that she's getting there and to keep saving. She also draws pictures of Mickey and the gang just to remind us that she "needs" to go and visit the princesses. Claudia and William have even gone as far as create Mickey heads out of cardboard and glue them to our bedroom door (I wasn't too happy about that), but they got their point across. Keep saving your money Claudia. I hope you'll be able to treat all of us to a vacation in the future!

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Oh, my! Too cute! How is she not on a plane already?!

Mrs. NB

On Stage said...

If this drawing gets her on a plane, then I am going to start hanging drawings on the fridge.... a drawing of peace and quiet, a drawing of a clean house, a drawing of a big raise for Brian and one last drawing of a skinny me! Cross your fingers =)