Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010


My Mother's Day gift from Brian complete with a poem:Dear Susan (Mommy),
A very heartfelt Happy Mother's Day
To you for all you do
For your love and especially your patience
If you were a lawyer, you probably would have sued!
Now that it's spring the thought did arise
There's something that's been missing awhile
But being green and sustainable,
Gas powered just isn't my style
But I saw the light, so to complement your whacker and mower,
The kids and I are happy to say,
Here's your very own handheld blower!
From your long-winded, blowhard husband,
Brian and your 2 Stihl-in kids (Stihl is the brand of blower)



My Mother's Day Gift From William









Claudia made me a beautiful hand painted notepad holder complete with pen and notepad to write down "important things".

The kids also made their anual poster complete with pictures, hand and footprints and poem. I'll take a picture and post it later (when I have more free time.. which might be next week!)

No comments: