Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy 8th Birthday William

Washington DC July 2012

Tarpon Springs March 2012

Easter 2012
Dear William,

I just want to wish you a very happy birthday,  I can't believe you are actually 8!!!  I probably say that the same thing ever year, but I really can't believe that another year passed so quickly. 

I am so proud of you... you are a great student, friend, athlete and son.  You have made me so proud.

This year for your birthday, you asked for an I-pod, a tennis racket and a snow cone maker.  I hope you get all three.  You certainly deserve them. Today we are going to the Porter County Fair for your ATA demo.  Good luck and don't kick anyone... only boards.  Just joking!

I'm going to quit here... if I start writing sappy stuff, then I'll start tearing up and then I'll start crying. Just remember that my tears are happy tears.  You have grown up so fast and I wish I could slow things a down a bit and enjoy more time with you!

Love You My Little Guy!!

XOXO

Mommy

No comments: