Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Our Last Day of Summer Vacation

Today was our last "free day". 

School starts tomorrow.... third grade for You, William and second grade for you, Miss Claudia. 

We spent our last day of summer vacation at the Dunes State Park... at the beach.  It was the perfect beach day.  Not too hot or windy.  The water was cool.  We laughed a lot.  Claudia invented a new word.  William put wet sand on my head. We wrapped in towels and cuddled until it was time to leave. It was perfect.

I'm sorry I can't walk you to school tomorrow.  I have to be there early. And, it's breaking my heart.  I want to walk with you as I have always done. Daddy said he would take a lot of pictures. I'll try and meet you on the school porch.

Love you and may the force be with you tomorrow.
Happy First Day back to school!

Love,
Mommy
xoxo

No comments: