Sunday, February 23, 2014

Still Living in Shitville...

Four days of Facebook Status updates...

Day 1) Still living in Shitville. My sliding van door chose not to close this morning on automatic or manual. At Honda dealer now. Don't worry, Colleen, I didn't lose any of the kids on the way to school.

MY COMMENTS:
  • The Guy next to me is cracking his gum and the three ladies (using that loosely) have said "ain't no" and "shit" at least a dozen times. I am surrounded by NW Indiana's finest. I may have to smack this man. Disgusting!
  • Now the lady wants to "learn me" how to shoot a handgun
  • And the guy is blowing bubbles. I am going to start dry heaving
  •  I finally made it home with closed doors. I think it was freak day at the Honda dealer! That guy kept on cracking and popping and cracking... I wanted to smash his face. And there was no where to go other than the bathroom or the kiddie room. I considered the showroom floor, but there were salesmen all over. One of those 3 ladies was sitting on a couch in the most inappropriate way ever... she certainly got the gum poppers attention. Gross, gross, gross! All I want is a few days of quiet so I can finally put away all of my Christmas stuff (tree included).

THE DEALER SAID THE BATTERY WAS THE CULPRIT... IT MUST BE REPLACED AND THE DOORS HAVE TO BE "RELEARNED".  ME-- BUT WHY WON'T IT CLOSE ON "MANUAL?" NO RESPONSE...

Day 2) Today, I am living in the town of Deep Shitville. I dropped the kids off at Art Club this morning and guess what? THE VAN DOOR WOULDN'T CLOSE! Called the Honda dealer who explained the door not closing was all based on the battery (which the turds replaced). I then asked why it wouldn't close and latch manually... she didn't know and told me to bring it back in! I have a freakin' 8 foot wheelchair ramp, that I accidentally delivered to my house instead of my mom's, to move and install today. I don't have time for another trip (with an open door) into Merrillville to sit around with Walmart rejects (see yesterday's FB rant).

Day 3)  Guess where I went this morning? Yes, the Honda dealer again because the same door flew open and won't latch. The dealer is now blaming the cold and the child safety lock. Whatever!

IT'S BEEN COLD ALL WINTER AND THE DOOR LATCHED! EXPLAINED THAT HONDA MECHANIC!

Day 4)  Honda Dealer just called to tell me my door latch has failed all the tests and would be $700 to replace. Wondering why they couldn't figure this out when I told them the DOOR WOULDN'T LATCH on my first trip over there! I am waiting for another quote from Dave's Automotive in Valpo. Should have gone there first!

I TOOK THE CAR TO DAVE'S WHERE THEY QUICKLY REPLACED THE LATCH WITH A HONDA PART ONLY CHARGED ME $450!

No comments: