Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Silly Willy

I really think stores should offer childcare for shoppers. We went to Costco today where William disappeared numerous times. Once I found him in a shed singing the theme song from Curious George. He was definitely riding the crazy train today. The monkey songs continued during the whole shopping trip! Our cashier's name was Jesus. According to William, Jeee-sus was alive and in the building. He shared this with me and Claudia very loudly. When we got into the van to head home, Peter Gabriel's "Shock the Monkey" was on the radio. William was horrified that a song was written called "Chop the Monkey" but continued to sing along with it adding George and the man with the yellow hat to the lyrics. It was an exhausting trip. I can't even begin to explain all the "events" that took place between our house and the Costco store. I need a drink!

No comments: