Friday, November 14, 2008

Big Daddy Returns

Brian came home late last night from his business trip to Pittsburgh. The kids didn't get to see him last night or this morning (he had an early meeting). However, they did find a little surprise waiting for them on the kitchen table...


Brian brought home Pittsburgh Pirates t-shirts for the kids. William's is black and Claudia's is pink. Both shirts have pirates on them that glow in the dark. How fun!

Both of them wanted to wear their new shirts this morning. William was sitting with me in the living room and asked if he could go get his shirt and put it on. "Sure, " I said. Claudia asked William for hers too. William had a few other important things in his hands at the time such as plastic pliers and a book he made yesterday. Instead of putting this stuff down and getting the shirts out of the kitchen, he responded to Claudia, "What do I look like to you, an octopus?".

It appears my sarcasm is started to trickle down to the little people... giggle, giggle.....

2 comments:

Still Sane said...

I, too, use that one. And now, so does my daughter:)

On Stage said...

It's funny... just when you think they're NOT listening...