Tuesday, August 31, 2010

School and Teeth







Hi William,

You started kindergarten last Wednesday.

You love going to the big school, especially having recess and playing with Thomas. Your teacher's name is Miss S. and there are a whopping 28 kids in your class (crazy!). So far you have been to gym class.... you came home and proudly demonstrated how to do sit ups and push ups, music class... "the teacher is even funnier than you, Mom", art where you made a colorful folder for your art work (a rocket ship, 2 planets and 1 moon) and library where you checked out a dinosaur book. Next week you are going on a field trip to the apple orchard.

Last night the Tooth Fairy came AGAIN! You had another loose tooth which was really "bugging" you. You asked Dad to pull it out but he refused (he's a wienie) and then you asked me. I hesitated because loose teeth really freak me out, but I tried anyway. I grabbed a few napkins, gripped the tooth and gave a tug. The tooth fought back and wouldn't come out so I asked you if it hurt and you said "no" so I gave the tooth another tug and it came out. You were so excited... another trip from the Tooth Fairy meant more money. I think you should leave the Fairy a note requesting $$$ for your wonderful Mom.

That's all for now. Pictures to follow.

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Your baby is growing up!!! I, too, wish the Tooth Fairy would visit me... but she might only bring dentures at my age. Never mind. I'll hold on to my own teeth.

Mrs. NB