Thursday, January 08, 2009

Good Morning!



Dear William and Claudia,

There's a little song I sing to you every morning when you wake up. I don't know if I heard it somewhere or I just made it up, but it goes like this:


Good morning
Good morning
And how do you do?

Good morning
Good morning
I'm fine how are you?

Do you know what both of you do 99.9% of the time when I sing this to you? You both cover your ears as if I am completely torturing you!!! Never fails.... I still sing it anyway because I like it and I know that you can still hear me even with your ears covered!!!

The other .1% of the time, I occasionally get a smile and an answer!

2 comments:

Amy Flippin Blankenship said...

I love that you write post to William and Claudia. :)

On Stage said...

Thanks Flippin!

Originally I had kept hand written journals for the kids but I wasn't very good about updating them.

I had a few friends writing blogs. Since I am challenged in the computer area, I decided this would be a good opportunity for me to learn someting new. I intended to keep it private and just print the posts for the kids, but instead went public... I'm glad I did because it gives our families a chance to check in and see what we're up to.

Thanks for leaving all your comments. I love reading them!