Friday, January 23, 2009

25 Random Things About Sue

FYI I've had a horrible head cold and haven't felt like blogging so I decided to cut and paste something from Facebook. Dawn Meehan tagged me with this .... write 25 random things about yourself and then tag 25 more people..... so if you read this, consider yourself tagged.


Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.


1. I hate the smell of leather.

2. I fell off a horse once (thanks to Beej) and it still hurts!

3. I prefer beer over wine.

4. I used to teach grade school until I reproduced.

5. I can't type! I'm grateful to Doug B. for pointing out my spelling errors.

6. When driving to work in Indiana, I have almost run over chickens, pheasants and had an encounter with a runaway horse.

7. My house is 120 years old, has the original windows and little insulation
(we're working on that).

8. After teaching little ones for many years, I can no longer spell. Invented spelling has replaced all correct spelling.

9. I have a dog, Sophie and a cat, Rosie.

10. I am a fabulous cook. I can make just about anything.

11. I can also bake. I make the world's best scones.

12. I haven't slept through the night in over 20 years.

13. I get angry easily. My husband would second that.

14. My last name is Knoll (I kept my maiden name).

15. The cold temperatures makes me break out in hives.

16. I dated my husband for 7 years before we got married. Long distance. He was in Antarctica for a part of time.

17. I don't do vomit... ever!

18. My Christmas tree is still up!

19. I am very sarcastic which often goes unappreciated.

20. My kids are funny. They provide me with lots of free entertainment.

21. My kids make me late for everything!

22. I can belch the alphabet.

23. I get distracted easily... now what was I doing?

24. I talk to myself because no one else listens to me!

25. My grandmother made the best stuffed cabbages EVER!!!

5 comments:

Amy Flippin Blankenship said...

I loved reading it..even the 2nd time around. Although I am wondering..where are the additions you made? LOL

On Stage said...

I had to clean it up.... no smut on this blog!

On Stage said...

Brian told me that I didn't meet up with any wild turkeys while driving to work. Must have been hallucianting!

Robin, do you remember what type of fowl was lurking in those fields?

Still Sane said...

Pheasants. Many, many pheasants:)

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I love these lists. I have been tagged about 10 times and have yet to do it. I am afraid I will seem much too boring. However, I love reading everyone else's lists. Thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Nurse Boy