Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Mommies Day

Dear William,

For Mommy's very first Mother's Day, you gave me a very special gift. You wrote me a poem. You put the poem on a large poster board and decorated it with photos of you and me. You also put your hand and footprints on the poster. It was a beautiful gift. I loved it so much that I hung it in our library (now the playroom) so I can enjoy it every day. Here's the poem you wrote for me with a little help from Daddy:


From the early early morning
When I first open my eyes
All the way to beddy-bedtime
And my baba ni-night.


My Mommy is the best
You're always always there
You hug me, hold me, squeeze me
And you give me lots of care.


With smiles, kisses and baths
And yummy foods to eat
Songs, walks and laughs
And lots of books to read.


Your love for me is brighter
Than all the stars in the sky
So Happy 1st Mommies Day
From your Little Guy!

Love, William


1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Thanks for letting me know how you liked the enchiladas! They are our favorite. Now I am wishing I made them tonight. BTW, that was very sweet and thoughtful of your husband to "help" you son write such a sweet poem!

Mrs. Nurse Boy