Monday, May 04, 2009

Ketchup

I apologize to my 2 readers for my lack of blogging. I have either been sick, too busy or out of town. So here is a "Ketchup" of what has been happening with the Stage Family:

William had pink eye.
Claudia had pink eye.
I had pink eye.
Brian had pink eye.
I got sick with an awful head cold.
William broke our camera.
Brian bought another camera.
We left for Arizona.
Brian's pink eye returned while in Arizona.
Returned home from Arizona 1 week later.
Started laundry and putting vacation "stuff" away.
William had a fever and cough for 3 days.
Claudia also got sick.
I got another cold.
William and Claudia had (and still have) runny noses and coughs.
Made last car payment.
Car started rattling.
Replaced brakes on car.
Car still rattling.
Brian's brother, Eric, and his family came to visit from Jacksonville, Florida.
Still putting vacation "stuff" away.
We celebrated Mimi's (Brian's mother) 60th Birthday.
We went to the Brookfield Zoo with the whole Stage Family.
I mowed the yard.
I am trying to load new camera software onto the computer.
I am constantly being interrupted by 2 children!
I will eventually post pictures......

6 comments:

mommy to an angel said...

sounds like us!! I swear, Olivia was never sick as a baby and Brian and I rarely got sick - now that she has started preschool it seems like a never ending cycle, but the time it's through all of us then someone else starts up with something new. And speaking of never ending cycle - laundry was never an issue when it was just Brian and I and really wasn't a big deal once Olivia came along, but throw one more kid into the bunch and I can't seem to crawl out of the piles!!
Glad you're back to blogging

On Stage said...

It sure stinks when we're sick ALL THE TIME!!!! Hopefully, this summer will be a healthy one!

Don't even mention laundry! Never ends!! I hate that our washer and dryer are in the basement. It makes things so much worse... I'd give anything to move the laundry room upstairs!

Still Sane said...

I've been dressing myself and the kids out of the dryer all week.

On Stage said...

Me too, Robin! I have piles of clean clothes in the basement. I trip a lot when I carry clothes upstairs... so I just leave the clean clothes down there until Brian carries them up (They very rarely get carried up, so our "closets" are in the basement!)

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

You must be exhausted, because I am just reading your list.

I need a nap now.

Mrs. Nurse Boy

On Stage said...

Ahhhh, a nap. I vaguely remember those days!