Monday, April 12, 2010

Feeling Better

We're finally on the mend.

I took both the kids to the doctor last Tuesday. William had fluid in his ear and some "icky" sinuses. He was put on Claritin and antibiotics. Claudia was wheezing and put on an inhaler 4 times a day, Claritin and antibiotics. She seems to be feeling better, but still coughing. I also took myself to the doctor and was put on antibiotics and Zyrtec D.

Today, an Itemized Statement of Charges from the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida (due to my emergency visit...that's a story for the near future) arrived in the mail totalling $6649.00. They haven't filed with my insurance yet, but even after they do, we still have to pay our $3000 deductible before anything is covered. There goes any future travel for this year.

Off to swim class.....

No comments: