Monday, April 05, 2010

Home

We're back home from our wonderful (minus my emergency visit to Mayo Clinic) trip to Florida.

Unfortunately, everyone has been sick with coughs and colds. I have not slept more than a few hours a night for the last 3 weeks due to the cough and my brain has turned to mush. And, because that is not enough to make a person crazy, Brian is out of town for the week and I get to play "single parent".

Hopefully I will find time to post some pictures from our trip soon.

Ta-Ta For Now!

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Hope you all start feeling better SOON!!

Mrs. NB

Melissa said...

Welcome home!

On Stage said...

Tendrils,
You're Holly's daughter?! I loved working with your mom... she threw the best Christmas parties!

Where are you living in Minnesota?

Thanks so much for leaving a comment.

Sue