Wednesday, September 03, 2008

William's First Day of Preschool

Look at my smile!!!!!


Getting ready for the big day!



Dear William,

Today is your first day of preschool......

I have thought about this day a lot. I don't think I am quite ready to send you off. You have always been so close to Mommy that it's hard for me to let you go. Ever since your seizure, I have kept you by my side, afraid that it might happen again. I probably have kept you too close which has made you hesitant to try new things. Today is a tough day for Mommy.

I know you are going to love your school, make new friends and learn all sorts of things. Being with new friends and teachers will be good for you. You'll become more independent and pretty soon you won't miss Mommy and Daddy so much. Your new teachers will take good care of you. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you. Congratulations William!!

Love you,
XOXO
Mommy and Daddy





Daddy and William outside of school.




Dear William,

It's Mommy again. we just got back from your preschool. Guess what? There were no tears! You had the best time playing with all the new toys. You just jumped right in with the other kids! When I told you it was time for Daddy and me to leave and go to another room, you said, "Okay, Mom, Bye". You were great!

After class, you came down the hall with a smile from ear to ear, you had so much to tell us......

Guess what, Mom? I had circle time!

We danced.

We read the Kissing Hand.

In a few days, we are going to paint our feet.

We ate vanilla wafers for a snack.

I barely had to ask you any questions! Once again, we are so proud of you. You made your first day so much easier on Mommy. Daddy is so happy for you too. Way to go Little Guy!!!!!!

Love,

Mommy and Daddy


Playing at my new school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go, William!!!! We all knew he would do just great! So happy that everything went so well, Susan!! Just dropped Chris off for day 2...can't believe how much he already knows about his lil' classroom. Last night was his first soccer practice and that was so precious....when he had to wait his turn in line he busied himself by trying to catch butterflies and crickets...it was priceless! He really loved it! His coaches were super...just such sweet teachers...not yelling like at other fields where I was having flashbacks from my short lived soccer days! Ok, off to put away a mountain of laundry b-4 pick up time!:)Holly