Saturday, September 27, 2008

Take Me To Your Potty

Claudia reached a major milestone on Friday.

She stayed DRY ALL DAY LONG.

Yes, the "Queen Diaper" has turned herself into the "Princess Potty".

She did this all on her own. No nagging from mom. Though I do have to say it was difficult to hide my nervousness as I occasionally searched for the mystery puddle on the floors.

Every time she had to use the bathroom she said, "Mom, take me to your potty." Which I promptly did and she pottied! Amazing........

Celebrations were heard all throughout the castle. High fives, hoots, chants, potty dances and parades from everyone. Even her brother joined in on the potty party.

It was a royal day!

1 comment:

mommy to an angel said...

I knew she'd get it...sometimes it just has to be on their own terms. Way to go Claudia!