Monday, October 06, 2008

Fremd's 20th Reunion


Amy, Brenda and me- Let the games begin!

(I did use the software to remove the double chins and "extra fluff". Didn't work!)


Fremd's 20th reunion was this past Saturday. It was held at Emmett's Ale House in downtown Palatine. It was so much fun to see the faces of friends that I have not seen in 20 years! I only wish I had taken more pictures!

My evening started out at the Hyatt Regency Woodfield. Brenda, Amy and I all stayed at the hotel. We left the Hyatt and headed to downtown Palatine (a place I did not recognize at all). Looks like the old Palatine has been torn down and all kinds of new housing such as condos, row houses and retail is now in it's place. It looked really nice. Different, but nice. Very urban....

Me, Susie and Mike

(Would you believe we used to play "spin the bottle" with this guy?)



Jenny and Me

It was a blast seeing old friends! Most have not changed a bit. Seeing all these people, made me regret not staying in touch with them. It's amazing how fast time has passed! At the 10 year reunion, most people did not have kids. At this reunion, pictures were flying, as well as the tequila!





Me, Lisa and Brenda



Jodi and Me



Chris R. and Merrill W.
(This picture is for my buddy out west!)

The evening ended at 1:00am. After the festivities, Brian, Brenda, Dawn and I went to Steak and Shake for a bite to eat. We didn't make it to bed until 3:30am! It was a great time and I can't wait for the next reunion!




No comments: