Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Top 10 Things I Never Thought I Would Say


Now that I am a parent, there are things that come out of my mouth that just make me shake my head. The "I can't believe I'm saying this...." comments. Here are some of my favorites....





10. Stop holding your wiener.

Boys never let go of this thing. As if it might disappear......

9. You can eat it as long as it's not furry!!


The 5 second rule applies here.

8. Don't eat that. It'll come out your butt.


Coined by Gayle and reserved for the "indigestibles"

7. Stop peeing in the bushes!!!

William's on the verge of killing our bushes.

6. Who ate the poopy diaper!?!

It makes you wonder if dogs have taste buds.

5. Princesses don't pee in their pants.

Desperately trying to get Claudia to follow their lead.

4. Yes, the dog does poop out that hole.


Enough said.

3. Take that toothbrush out of your crotch!


Don't let a toddler brush their teeth naked.

2. Stop licking your brother.

Why? I ask. Why?

1. Who pooped on the floor?


Cat, dog, kids....? It all looks the same after a while.


If you have any good ones, let me know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heard from my brother-in-law during class at Montessori one morning...

"Boogers are not food!"

On Stage said...

Gross!!!!!
What are you doing up so early??!!

mommy to an angel said...

Because I said so.
I'm the mommy, that's why.

I hated when my parents would say this type of stuff and I swore I would never.......then I too had kids;-)

Anonymous said...

I said to Ben (my 6 yr old) once, "Ben, how did that fork get bent?" and he calmly replied "Some people are just strong like that". LOL

Anonymous said...

Sorry..I am the anonymous one. lol