Wednesday, December 03, 2008

All I Want For Christmas...


Note to Readers:

I've repeatedly asked my husband to install a utility sink in the basement next to the washer and dryer, but he hasn't come through... so I thought if I posted my wants on the blog, he might feel a little more pressure to actually go out and purchase this item AND install it in the basement for me for Christmas. With that said...

Dear Brian,

This year, I don't need the Christmas stocking filled with the stuff you find at Walgreens on Christmas Eve (yes, I am on to you...) and I don't want anything under the tree. What I really need is a utility sink in the basement. I know it sounds like an unusual gift, but I am a woman of practicality...

I am tired of having to scrub poopy panties (thank you Claudia), gym shoes full of dog poop (that one goes out to Sophie) , stained clothes (William takes the cake on that one...or shall I say, wears the cake!), paint brushes and the like on the main level of the house, then search for a bucket so I can carry this stuff downstairs to the washer. This sink would make my life soooo much easier!

So Brian... I challenge you to purchase this sink. And, more importantly, INSTALL it (not let it sit in the basement for 6 years like the insulation)!

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you Big Guy!

Love,

Your Favorite Wife

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From "Papa" Stage.....

Check my other post from the Anniversary blog post.