Monday, December 15, 2008

The Truth Hurts


Claudia drew a picture of Brian.

It's one of those "M&M" guys... Round body, lines for limbs.

I noticed that she added quite a bit of detail: hair, hands, feet, a mouth, teeth, eyes and a few holes in his head (she said the holes represented Daddy's forehead). Looks like Brian has two foreheads! Must be due to his receding hairline. Just joking Brian. You have just as much as hair as when I met you 18 years ago only now it's growing in your ears and nose.

After studying the picture for awhile, I began to see a resemblance....


4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

I have been enjoying your blog as well! We are originally from Indiana. We went to high school in Indy and we both graduated from IU. I used to teach third grade before the kiddos came along. Maybe I will find myself back in the classroom again, but I am enjoying life right now.

I love the comment about your husband's hair. Mine keeps losing his on top and seems to be growing it everywhere else. Thankfully that doesn't seem to happen to us women...as least not in quite the same way.

It's always great to meet a new friend. Thanks for the sweet comments!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Amy Flippin Blankenship said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA Nice drawing, Claudia! Sue, you hit the nail on the head when you put the picture of Mike up there. There is definitely a resemblance. Poor Brian. lol Now get Claudia to draw a picture of Mommy!! I'd love to see that one. ;)

On Stage said...

Small world!

Brian is origianlly from Northwest Indiana and I am from Palatine,IL (suburb of Chicago). Brian and I graduated from Purdue (the better school) in '92 and '93. He then went to grad school at Miami of Ohio. While he was in grad school, I lived in Indy - the Castleton area. it was a nice place to live.

Thanks again for reading :)

On Stage said...

Amy, Claudia draws beautiful pictures of her Mommy. I look nothing like the large round M&M people... errrr , right?!?